about OUTWEST EXPRESS
To be a customer-centric transportation leader by providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining a safe environment for the community we live in. We will always strive to be better than yesterday and value our team members for their contribution in providing a positive customer experience through integrity and professionalism.
- Safety – 100% commitment to the safety of our people , our customers, our community, and the environment
- Integrity – Do what we promise in a consistent, honest & respectful manner.
- Passion – Care more than our competitors, hold each team member accountable for our performance .
- Courage – Challenge the norm and strive for more than we thought possible yesterday.
- Initiative & innovation – Be creative, encourage ideas & focus on adding value for our customers.
- Leadership – We encourage all of our people to make decisions and apply their knowledge and expertise to all tasks. We do this by:
- Being accountable for our actions
- Being open-minded and enthusiastic to new ideas
- Develop and challenge team members to build strong teams
- Communicate consistently & regularly
- Recognition – Recognize & reward performance which exceeds expectations.
OutWest Express is one of the top providers of transportation services in the Southwest. We pride ourselves on being able to assist our clients with transportation that is both on time and on budget. If your company is in need of cost-effective and dependable transportation services, give us a call or click here to send us a message.
We provide a variety of services to our clients. Some of those services include:
- 24 hour dispatch – 365 days a year
- Company-owned tractors and trailers
- National and International door-to-door service
- Expedited freight transit (Hot Shot) in cost effective manner
- Team service availability
- MD Choice Logistics On-site Logistics Brokerage service
Our top-of-the-line fleet is ready and well-equipped for all types of transportation situations. Our equipment includes:
- Average age of tractor fleet is 1.87 years
- Equipped with APU’s to minimize idling
- Aero-dynamic features and wide-based tires to promote fuel efficiency
- Engines Governed at 65 MPH
- Performance based engine monitoring system
- Average age of trailer fleet is 2.45 years
- Green mentality enforced
- Aero-dynamic features that include trailer skirts, tail wings, wheel covers, and end cap fairings to promote fuel efficiency
Service all 48 Contiguous States and Northern Mexico
Corporate offices located in El Paso TX
Trailer pools in Southern California, Chicago IL and Montgomery NY., Dallas, TX