- Safety – 100% commitment to the safety of our people , our customers, our community, and the environment
- Integrity – Do what we promise in a consistent, honest & respectful manner.
- Passion – Care more than our competitors, hold each team member accountable for our performance .
- Courage – Challenge the norm and strive for more than we thought possible yesterday.
- Initiative & innovation – Be creative, encourage ideas & focus on adding value for our customers.
- Leadership – We encourage all of our people to make decisions and apply their knowledge and expertise to all tasks. We do this by:
- Being accountable for our actions
- Being open-minded and enthusiastic to new ideas
- Develop and challenge team members to build strong teams
- Communicate consistently & regularly
- Recognition – Recognize & reward performance which exceeds expectations.
RIDING OFF INTO THE SUNSET…
Congratulations to two of our teammates who will be retiring this year:
- Daniel Loyzoya – Trailer Mechanic
(in center of picture with black and white cap) will be retiring effective July 8, 2016. Danny confided in us that he is not truly retiring. He is going to work under new management…his wife!
- Mr. Earl Dennis – Driver
After 30 years of driving he has decided to cut back and enjoy life with his family. He will continue to work as a casual driver so we will get to see his smiling face at least once a month.
We want to thank both gentlemen for being a part of Outwest Express LLC and we wish them the best as they ride off into the West Texas sunset!
We provide a variety of services to our clients. Some of those services include:
- 24 hour dispatch – 365 days a year
- Company-owned tractors and trailers
- National and International door-to-door service
- Expedited freight transit (Hot Shot) in cost effective manner
- Team service availability
- MD Choice Logistics On-site Logistics Brokerage service
Our top-of-the-line fleet is ready and well-equipped for all types of transportation situations. Our equipment includes:
- Average age of tractor fleet is 1.87 years
- Equipped with APU’s to minimize idling
- Aero-dynamic features and wide-based tires to promote fuel efficiency
- Engines Governed at 65 MPH
- Performance based engine monitoring system
- Average age of trailer fleet is 2.45 years
- Green mentality enforced
- Aero-dynamic features that include trailer skirts, tail wings, wheel covers, and end cap fairings to promote fuel efficiency
Service all 48 Contiguous States and Northern Mexico
Corporate offices located in El Paso TX
Trailer pools in Southern California, Chicago IL and Montgomery NY., Dallas, TX